Large Stock Available
Domestic & Commercial
Installation Within 10 Days
Price Match Guarantee
Delivery & Returns
Delivery Options Available
We offer a Standard Delivery service for our products. This normally takes approximately 14 days (lead times vary on specific products). Once your order is confirmed, a member of our team will contact you to confirm acceptance, total agreed price and delivery date. Products will be delivered by carrier service on vehicles equipped with a tail lift and pallet truck. Express Delivery can be arranged on request with the additional cost incurred by the buyer
Bollard Security offer free delivery on all products.
Bollard Security can deliver to most UK mainland addresses. Orders and deliveries are subject to our terms and conditions (we recommend that you read before placing your order. When placing an order this constitutes as acceptance of our T’s & C’s).
Please note that for some remote rural areas, we may not be able to arrange delivery, or we may have to charge additional delivery costs. In this case we will contact you to advise the position.
Delivery to an address other than your billing address is permitted. In this case, the delivery address must be advised to us when placing the order.
Deliveries are usually made between 7.30am and 4.30pm on the delivery date previously advised to you by Bollard Security. We can’t offer a specific time. All deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway at the location of the specified delivery address. If the delivery cannot be made for reasons that are out of our control, the bollard will be returned to us and subsequent attempts to deliver will be chargeable. This will be discussed with you by a member of our team.
Preparation for delivery
In order for us to be able to make the delivery safely and securely when you are contacted by Bollard Security to arrange delivery please:
- Confirm your address details and leave a day-time telephone number and/or mobile telephone number so that we can contact you, if necessary, on the day of delivery.
- Ensure the delivery area is hard, level and safe to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to a maximum of 1 tonne in weight.
Please note that our driver will not be able to move your goods far from the vehicle. If your delivery point is on an incline the driver will not be able to push the pallet truck up or down the tail lift whilst on an incline as the pallet could topple. We cannot deliver onto cobbles, gravel or uneven surfaces. Under those circumstances, the pallet will be left at the nearest available safe delivery point.
- Please advise Bollard Security of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles using the special instructions field on the order form.
Care of products and responsibility on delivery
Ownership of the products will normally pass to you on the later of (a) delivery or (b) when payment is received by us in full. Once a product is delivered to you, it is at your risk. We will ensure the product in transit up to the point of delivery only. If you are unable or unwilling for any reason to take delivery of products on the delivery date advised to you and have not given at least 48 hours’ notice before such date, or if we have been unable to deliver on this date because of problems with access to the delivery address, we may at our discretion store the products at your risk and charge the storage costs and any additional costs incurred as a result of failed delivery and any further attempt to deliver.
If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Ash Ghyll, Bolton Road, West Yorkshire, BD20 0NR without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
If you would like to discuss this policy in more detail, please contact us.