Large Stock Available
Domestic & Commercial
Installation Within 10 Days
Price Match Guarantee
Showing all 11 results
Identical in appearance to the standard manual telescopic bollards, but with the added advantage of being lift assisted.
These lift assisted telescopic bollards are designed to reduce the lifting weight of the bollard by up to 70%, allowing the units to be raised and lowered with minimum effort. The lift assist option is available on the larger-sized heavy-duty rising bollards, which are manufactured to an anti ram raid specification, and will provide the maximum protection against an attempted ram raid attack. Due to the additional weight of these heavy duty telescopic bollards – and to reduce the risk of any injury for the user – the lift assist option is available across our range of anti ram raid bollards.
The security bollards are raised vertically out of the ground, and when they’re in the upright position, they can then be locked into place using the integrated locking system. Lowering the bollard is a matter of simply unlocking it and lowering it back into the steel tube, which is concreted into the ground. A steel flap is then closed over the bollard, leaving the whole system flush with the ground level.
All of our telescopic bollards have been awarded the Sold Secure and Secure by Design accreditations.
Lift Assisted Telescopic Bollard Specifications
Our wide range of lift assisted telescopic bollards include the following specification and options:
- Various heights and diameters and profiles
- Various steel wall thickness and steel inserts for additional anti-ram capabilities
- 10 pin push-button lock with two keys as standard.
- Stainless steel or galvanised steel with a powder-coated RAL colour of your choice.
- Company branding can be matched, simply provide us with the RAL colour code and we will do the rest
- Keyed alike or keyed separately
- Various lifting weights
- Steel inserts can be added for additional bollard strength
If you’ve have any questions about our range of lift-assisted telescopic bollards, or you need some more in-depth advice, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 07739 790934.