Sturdy and easy to operate, automatic security bollards provide an effective and convenient way to control access to areas like industrial estates, commercial complexes, and other potentially sensitive areas. In addition to boosting security, they can also be used to enhance safety in certain areas by restricting vehicle access, or keeping large crowds of pedestrians away from busy or potentially dangerous spaces (such as warehouses or loading bays).
At Bollard Security we specialise in the supply, installation and maintenance of automatic rising bollard systems and associated equipment. With full technical support and aftercare service, we’re never more than a phone-call away.
Our range of automatic bollards includes the following options:
- Various diameters and heights
- Anti ram raid classification to suit applications
- Various protection levels including crash rated to PAS 68 (K4) and IWA-14 (K12)
- Electromechanical or hydraulic to suit intensive use
- Stainless steel or galvanised steel
- LED light crown
- Soundbox (audible warning when the bollard is in operation)
- Various methods of operation; fob, keypad, intercom and mobile phone
Induction loops (these can be configured to ensure that bollard does not rise when a vehicle is moving over the top or can automatically lower the bollards on exit)
If you’ve got any questions about our automatic bollards, or you need some more in-depth advice, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 07739 790934.